30th birthday venue

Restaurant recommendations for a 30th bday celebration with a small group of 3 people also not overly priced but not too casual at the same time. Thanks!

2 Likes

Are you going for lunch or dinner? For lunch or an early supper I’d recommend Stanley’s in Chelsea for great food with a low-key vibe. They have a lovely terrace which would be great as the weather starts to warm up.

Other failsafe options include Daphne’s, also in Chelsea, Gold in Notting Hill, Zephyr on Portobello Road or somewhere life Cafe Cecilia in Hackney overlooking the river. Have fun - three people is the dream!

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Wild By Tart for a special dinner - I love it there! Eccleston Yards is also so cute, especially as the weather warms up x

1 Like

Quo Vadis in Soho, any of the St John’s, The Wolseley, Rochelle Canteen in Shoreditch and Caravel – great food on an atmospheric barge on Regent’s Canal – are some of my favourites!

2 Likes

I would also recommend both Gold and Wild By Tart too. I would also think of The Boundary or 14 Hills for a great vibe and rooftop views too.

1 Like

Another vote for Gold! It’s such a lovely place.

Sessions Arts Club is really cool and does great cocktails – you have to book pretty far in advance!

1 Like

Oh and Rochelle Canteen! I went for my friend’s birthday on a Sunday afternoon last summer and it was total heaven

1 Like