Baggy Blazers/Petite People

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good baggy blazer for petite people (5’1)? One that’s smart but a bit baggy and can go over dresses without swamping me. I don’t mind spending up to £50/£60. Not fussy on colour but something that goes with everything. x

1 Like

I would look at Weekday, they have great options around this price point. I love this black double breasted style, or for a lighter colour this one is another good oversized option. As we head into Spring/Summer you might also want to consider this linen style.

I am also 5’1" and I have this one on my wish list. I think the cut is good if you’re short because its not too long and has a sharp straight hem.

x

I agree, COS is great for oversized blazers!

Thanks all! What sizes do you normally go for in Cos Lucielle? x

Usually I go for a size 12 or 14 depending on the fit x

I really like Rails blazers. They’re a really nice quality and good for petite people. I always size up by one or two sizes to achieve the oversized look x

I’m 5ft 4 and really rate Na-kd for oversized blazers for short people!! x

Zara and Nakd Fashion are great for this too as they don’t go too crazy in terms of an oversized fit - so it should’t drown you or look too long. But the shape is still that cool-boxy vibe.

this will be such a nice one for spring & summer - https://www.zara.com/uk/en/oversize-linen-blend-blazer-with-vents-p02010882.html?v1=261281892

this is the one I have in x2 colours - the fit is so good!

x

Ditto - I have this suit set in 2 colours as the shape & fit is so brilliant. Be sure to size up 1 or 2 sizes for an oversized fit.