Benefit they're real lusty rose lipstick alternative

lipstick

Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative of my favourite lipstick? I didn’t even realise it was discontinued until recently because I wasnt wearing much makeup due to the pandemic. Another website suggested chantecaille lip veil but a) they didn’t mention which shade and b) its about £45 which is well out of my price range at the moment!

1 Like

I love Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk - it’s a great every day one and non drying!

Bit niche, but the new Maxfactor textures are UNREAL. I’m so impressed for £9!

I always really rate Kiko lipsticks and they’re really affordable.

I hate it when good products get discontinued!

This looks like a good match and I love a NARS lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lipstick 1.5g (Various Shades) | Cult Beauty

I second the above recommendations too from Kiko and Max Factor! SO good for the prices.

I also love these: SAIE Lip Blur Matte Blurring Lipstick (Various Shades) | Cult Beauty

Another vote for Pillow Talk! I love it with the matching lip liner

I love Code 8 La Piscine and also Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks - they’re nourishing and really nice pinky nude x

Mac’s kinda sexy shade is my go to its such a good everyday colour! MAC Matte Lipstick 3g (Various Shades) - LOOKFANTASTIC

I love the Nars lip balm in Dolce Vita - this is a lighter weight than the pillow talk lipstick but same vibe and buildable coverage which i really like x

1 Like

I love Decorte’s Lip Plumper in shade Maroon Cassis for a touch of colour. It’s also super moisturising.

Hi. I would definitely recommend the By Terry Hydra balms if you like a moisturising sheerish colour. My fave is Dare to Bare. Really lovely and decent colour payoff.

Also the Fenty Sheer Shiny lipsticks are similar. And better value too!