Best hyaluronic acid serum/creams

Can anyone recommend a really good hyaluronic acid serum/cream that plumps skin nicely?

1 Like

There’s so many good ones I don’t know where to start! I’ve listed a few of my favourites below - each one gives quick hydration and a good glow:

https://www.google.com/search?q=CeraVe+Hydrating+Hyaluronic+Acid+Serum&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOOQUeLVT9c3NMzKLckzSqkwM5LLqEzMKS3Kz8tMVkhMzkxRKE4tKs1VSMsvUkhLTE6NEsUqf4oRYkxKRY5FkmV2PIwPMxbGT88oMjJMT86A8dPKjZONy8sR6k2zLJJKKo1g_GRjC_PywoISGD83rTzN3BTBT8s1yS2qTIGrLywyLzc1NjT5xSjngebOYLg_3ID-aGBhXMSq5pxalBiWquBRmVKUWJKZl66ApMkRrukWmyRDk4CUhPIpgdXRupdmLHKuO8V5VHV-YR6j2As2RgDMGQVpRAEAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjgz8aRwdP8AhXTMMAKHbgBBrkQs9oBKAB6BAhREAI

Vichy is probably my favourite! But any of the above are fab and great for all skin types x

Thank you Rebecca, I’ve had the Vichy one in my basket for a while now ! Do you think I use any specific moisturiser afterwards to maximise the affect or will any do? Thanks so much! Amanda xx

I think any cream on top will do - serums are the most effective way to deliver ingredients as they’re so thin, but you can sandwich in the effects with any good cream on top :slight_smile:
That said, I do love a gel-based cream as these naturally hydrate further as are often water-based x

Are there any gel moisturisers you can recommend, morning and night. Thanks so much xx

the vichy one ^ is really good and light weight so works really well under makeup. La Roche Posay also do one that is heavier - but perfect for winter or drier skin.

1 Like

I love both of these:

and

I’ve been loving that Innisfree one!

Thanks so much x