Best lip balms for colder days

My lips get really dry in the colder seasons and I want a lip balm that is really hydrating. I love the glossier ones but find them quite lightweight and they don’t do the job long-term. Any recommendations?

1 Like

I cant go anywhere without lip balm and swear by the burt’s bees ones… easy to have in your bag/pocket and last for ages!

2 Likes

This is meant to be amazing - LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask - Berry (Original) 20g | Cult Beauty. If not, this is my go to - Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml - Boots x

1 Like

Image Skincare Ormedic Lip Enhancement complex is my go-to! It goes on and stays on and also comes in a blush undertone too!

This Keihls one is amazing, has rescued my lips! It says it’s a mask but I use it all the time as a lip balm.
https://www.kiehls.co.uk/skin-care/category/lips/buttermask-for-lips/WW0059KIE.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6fbp4NP7-wIVi57tCh2wDgdYEAQYAyABEgIC9PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Blistex MEDPLUS has been my life saver for years now - it is the only one that won’t eventually dry my lips out.

1 Like

O’Keeffes lip repair is the best one I have tried. It’s not particularly fancy and doesn’t have any kind of glossiness to it, but it lasts for such a long time on your lips. I always go for the cooling relief one as it has a blistex vibe to it.

1 Like

And O’Keeffe’s overnight lip balm is great, wake up with hydrated lip

1 Like

Kiehl’s Buttermask. It’s amazing! So nourishing.

The Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream saves my lips every year

1 Like

By Terry Baume de Rose (the original one) and Laneige lip sleeping mask!

I think the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is amazing and works well as a lip balm to really hydrate!!

1 Like

I’ve just bought this

The au naturel shade can be used on lips, cheeks, all over - anywhere the skin is feeling a bit dry really x

1 Like

After last weeks weather my lips are cracked and very sore. Been using eight hour cream this week and it’s worked miracles. Highly recommend.

1 Like

I love SunSense Lip Balm - & it has SPF 50 in it

1 Like

I second blistex med plus. Also La Roche Possay Cicaplast Lips

1 Like

Yes! The La Neige sleeping mask it’s so good… be cautious of buying it from Amazon as I’ve seen reviews for fake product. I buy it from https://pureseoul.co.uk/

2 Likes

I’ve got through a lot of lip balms but nothing beats the Gisou Honey Oil. It really is worth the hype x

Dr Lipp from Space NK is a game changer it’s the only lip balm that works for me and it’s 100% natural! And it give the best shine!

1 Like

the Dior Lip Oil and the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream are my go-tos x

1 Like