Best places for hair extensions SW London

Helloooo

Anyone have recommendations for hair extensions in SW London (preferrably CJ)? And any recommendations on type of extension?

I have thick strands but not alot of it ? (very strange combo) so can’t wear a pony tail at all (looks like a toothpick) so I am looking to thicken the ends to give a more balanced look - have tried blunt cuts, regular cutting, treatments, etc but this has not changed since I was 16!

I’m keen to do a trial run this year to consider whether to get them for my wedding in 2024 - any recommendations / advice welcome! tysm xx

1 Like

I’ve never had them before, but have been recommended Vixen & Blush several times and heard really good things! I know they offer thorough advice with it too. Not in Clapham, but worth checking out x

1 Like

Hiya, sorry again not had them before but from what I’ve heard - Richard Ward in Chelsea is great.

Also - although not in SW - I used to go to Samantha Cusick in Notting Hill - it’s deffo worth the trip out if you want great tailored service you can trust. A lot of insiders and celebs go there - but prices aren’t crazy depending what level of stylist you opt for. If you’re unsure I’d recommend calling them up for a consultation and chatting through what you’re keen to get done x

1 Like

@sapnarao @Rebecca_Hull thanks very much! will report back once i get it done (whenever that is…) have a great weekend xxx

1 Like