Best skincare for sensitive skin

I’d like to switch up my current skincare routine (Liz earle) as I’ve used it for years but I’m tentative about having a possible reaction, particularly around the eye area! Would love to try any gentle products, any recommendations? X

I love all the CeraVe products - very simple ingredients and not scented which I find good for sensitive skin! - CeraVe | Cult Beauty

1 Like

Yes CeraVe is great… its very easy on the skin! I also like decleor and lumine…

2 Likes

https://www.laroche-posay.co.uk - they are great for sensitive skin x

1 Like

Fab thanks so much everyone! X

Yes I love Cerave!

I highly recommend Evolve Beauty. They have amazing products and all of them are made with organic ingredients and are vegan, so they are very gentle on the skin.

Also think about Cetaphil - originally developed for sensitive skin with special range for the needs of sensitive skin even rosacea with a redness range.

Agree!

I have sensitive skin too! I really rate anything by Bioderma and Avene. Both are so gentle yet effective at hydrating and softening skin. Plus, they aren’t really expensive

2 Likes

Really helpful, thank you everyone! X

Cetaphil & CeraVe are my saviours!

1 Like

Avene is really good and inexpensive. I used to use Liz Earle but since being bought by Boots, the formulas are not the same.

1 Like

Hi Victoria,
The Odylique range is certified organic by the Soil Association, and is a family run business - the founder started the brand after making homemade products for her family’s sensitive, eczema prone skin. They make amazing products for those with sensitive or allergy prone skin.

Check out the range here: odylique.co.uk

Some hero products:

• To soothe dry, sensitive skin try the Timeless Rose Moisturiser, £26

• A luxurious, antioxidant rose day cream with soothing and regenerative organic rose. This natural moisturiser is excellent for sensitive skin and may be suitable for skin prone to rosacea. Rose helps calm any redness while promoting skin restoration. Powerful extracts of rosehip and sea buckthorn smooth the skin and promote cell renewal. Deeply moisturising yet light-textured oils of jojoba and coconut, plus aloe juice and the hydrolat of damask roses absorb fully, leaving the skin soft and velvety smooth.

• To protect skin from harsh weather, try the Ultra Rich Balm, £21.50

• Providing intense hydration for very dry skin and skin prone to eczema, Ultra Rich Balm supports the skin’s natural barrier function and helps protect it from the drying effects of heat, cold and wind, without blocking pores. Apply anywhere on the body, and sparingly on the face, as a dry, flaky skin moisturiser.
    • It’s also as an excellent intensive treatment for dry hair ends and cracked heels. Great when ski-ing, or to protect ultra-sensitive skin from chlorinated pools.
  • To condition dry, brittle strands, try the Lavender Conditioner & Detangler, £12.50

• A real multi-tasker, Lavender Conditioner can be your: Hair Detangler, Cleansing Conditioner / for Co-washing, Split End Repair Cream, Hair Mask / Treatment, Scalp Conditioner
    • The uniquely ‘clean’ formulation is certified organic, all-natural, silicone free and also quat-free. It smooths, repairs and detangles with essential amino acids and a prebiotic chicory extract that contributes toward a healthy-looking scalp by balancing the skin microbiota.