Brow products

What are your fav brow products for fluffy, natural brows? X

3 Likes

I love the Rose Inc brow brush - so easy to apply for everyday x

1 Like

I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze but for something a little softer their clear brow gel is also great!

1 Like

I second Brow Freeze, it’s the best for achieving fluffiness. For colour and pencils, it’s always Benefit. The Gimme Brow Gel is the best for brows, in my opinion. x

2 Likes

Second this! The best without making your brows ever feel too heavy
Love glossier boy brow too but find it doesn’t last quite as long

1 Like

I really rate Refy products as well! I swear by the brow pencil and the Brow Sculpt is really good too x

1 Like

I always struggled to find a brow gel that actually kept my brows in place all day and I now swear by the Brow Glue by NYX - it works so much better than high-end gels I’ve tried in the past!

1 Like

I really rate Beauty Pie’s Sculpting Gel for adding definition and filling in, and the clear NYX Brow Gel for fluffing up - two products I couldn’t live without!

1 Like

I’ve tried a few and this is by far the best for keeping them in place

1 Like

The Hourglass Arch Brow Micro Sculpting Pencil is still one of my favourites as it can be used mimic hairs effortlessly and the spoolie brush on the other end is SO good for brushing & fluffing up.

1 Like

I third this! love it and esp if you can be bothered to tint your eyebrows, works so well to touch up and fill in the gaps x

1 Like

Refy has so many different textures and types of brow products - so i’ve been loving their brow gels for something light but impactful x

1 Like

REFY brow sculpt is the only brow product I use to recreate the lamination effect, applied on it’s own or over eyebrow pencil/gel it holds your brows in place all day: Brow Sculpt | REFY

1 Like