Drunk Elephant - Product Recommendations!

Hello All :blush:

I was wondering if anyone had experience using Drunk Elephant products - especially the protini range and retinol serum they have?

I don’t have sensitive skin, combination skin with T-zone getting quite oily. I’ve started to get some pigmentation spots as well

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I rate the Babyfacial mask - quite strong so I’d just use once a week and avoid retinol for a day or so after!

I also think the Protini cream is dreamy and just such a lovely consistency.

Finally these drops are awesome post skincare pre make up!

1 Like

I really rate the scalp scrub!

1 Like

Thank you @CatherineFulwood I was looking at protini too especially as a night care serum do you think it gets good results? :smiley:

Ooo @heathersteele didn’t check their hair care range wil have a look :smiling_face:

1 Like

I haven’t tried the night care serum, but honestly I do really like all their products (bar the eye cream!) if you’re open to an alternative brand I use Good Genes by Sunday Riley as an overnight treatment + the Sunday Riley retinol! x

1 Like

Ahhh yes I did browse through some articles about Sunday Riley was going to try the VitC cream from them but didn’t read up on good genes :sweat_smile::blush: thank you @CatherineFulwood will definitely switch up my products.

1 Like