Dublin for the weekend

Hi all, looking for places to stay in Dublin for a long weekend as well as any other recommendations!

Thanks x

1 Like

The Dean has just opened which looks lovely! Boutique rooms, a cool gym and a rooftop restaurant and bar. It’s also within walking distance of Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Guinness Storehouse.

2 Likes

Dublin is such a fun city! The Wilder Townhouse is a good location - it’s a 15-20 min walk into the centre but feels private and tucked away. Dinner at Etto is a must, as is a trip to the Guinness Factory (I hate Guinness but it’s a great experience and a fascinating insight into Irish history & culture) and the Library at Trinity College.

If the weather is nice and you fancy a day trip, jump on the DART (local train) to the coast. We got off at Dalkey (20-30 mins from Dublin) and went for a long walk down the coast. Killiney Hill Park is also lovely along the way and Dalkey is gorgeous to walk around with lots of cute cafes.

X

1 Like

I really like Fade Street Social and have been both times I’ve visited:

2 Likes

We stayed at the Westbury and went to watch Riverdance or whatever it’s called now and loved it! Lunch at top of Avoca off Grafton St was buzzy - it’s a cafe / deli