Elevated loungewear /wide-leg trousers to fly in

Hi everyone! I recently took a longhaul flight and wore my SB leggings. I have terrible circulation and don’t think wearing something so tight-fitting helped.

I’m looking for some light-coloured ‘elevated loungewear’ loose trousers to fly in instead. I saw some gorgeous Joseph, Chinti & Parker and Theory cashmere ones recently but … too expensive & I’ll get too hot! I have also seen quite a lot of sweatpants but am not after this thicker material or style.

Any recommendations for up to around £120? I am also 5’4" so I usually struggle with trousers being too long.

Thank you!

1 Like

I recently bought this free people set and it’s the perfect WFH / travel outfit! x

1 Like

I live in Vuori’s trackies - they are SO soft, comfy, wash really well and look stylish. there is a new store in Covent Garden so you could always go and try on: Joggers for Women | Women's Sweats | Vuori Clothing

The Performance trackies also come in a long version, so the ‘regular’ version would be ideal for you! They are also quite thin and breathable so would keep you cool!

x

1 Like

I always love Oysho’s sets: https://www.oysho.com/gb/weekend/sets-c1010442513.html

So many good ones and the quality is really nice too x

2 Likes

I’m 5ft 4 too and live in the Raey tracksuits from matches they’re so comfy can’t recommend enough! x

1 Like

I love the yoga pants from Sweaty Betty - baggy and lightweight!

1 Like

Life Of Ease has some fab sets - so chic and fun but also so comfy!

1 Like

I have this set from Boden, it is very much elevated loungewear. The knitted trousers are so comfy and perfect for both travel and WFH.
https://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/knitted-wide-leg-trousers-navy/sty-r0280-nav

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your replies! I have ordered a few of the options you’ve suggested to try on at home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if you’re still looking, but I like the joggers from Lululemon. In the US they’re called the Stretch High-Rise jogger. They have pockets, then on the right a zipper pocket inside the pocket (and that pocket has a smaller pocket inside it!), and the drawstrings can actually go on the inside of the waistband so you don’t have them handing down. I’ve also recently fallen in love with Varley’s DoubleSoft fabric for shorts - I’m sure they make it in trousers too!

1 Like

these trousers are SO comfy and they look great too. the brand also do a matching top Personalised luxury bamboo-blend pyjamas — SERENA DAYS

I love that they arent too thick either so if you’re off on a hot holiday you wont melt after you get off the plane

x

1 Like