Family Friendly Restaurants London

Bringing my family to London from NYC in March, and looking to plan some lunches/dinners out. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for family friendly restaurants in or around Marylebone, Mayfair, and Chelsea as the majority of our outings seem to be in those areas. Kids will be 7 & 11, and we would love a few places that the rest of the family might enjoy as well, and are not super touristy. Your guidance is greatly appreciated!

Granger & Co in Chelsea is family friendly and serves excellent brunch/lunch dishes with an Aussie twist.

2 Likes

All The Ivy group cafes are great, but the best is The Ivy Chelsea Garden on Kings Road - the garden is open all year round and has heater and fur blankets if it’s chilly - and The Wolesely next to the Ritz is very 'English" with a good atmosphere.

2 Likes

We adore going to Din Tai Fung in either Selfridges, where you can fit in some shopping aswell or in Covent Garden, as after lunch you can watch the street acts with a hot chocolate for pudding.

1 Like

Balthazar covent garden is fun.
What about Afternoon Tea in a London hotel? So many options but they always do children’s versions of the tea which mine always love! The Dorchester perhaps? or The Lanesborough? Or Claridges?

2 Likes

Thank you all! Appreciate the guidance. Will look into all of these.

La Mia Mamma in King’s Rd is great for pasta- couldn’t go wrong with this. Also, Benihana, Chelsea is great for Japanese food!

1 Like

We love Balthazar for a treat!

1 Like