Favourite affordable perfumes

Would love to hear your favourite (somewhat affordable) everyday perfumes? Seeking a signature scent! x

1 Like

I absolutely love Replica (by Maison Margeila) for this - you can get some really unique, long lasting scents that are priced under £60 for 30ml (but trust me it lasts forever) and its just under £100 for 100ml
My favourite scent is ‘When The Rain Stops

Bon Parfumer is another great one to check out for a 100mls under £80.
I have this scent and have ‘701’ by them and love how unique it is

I also really rate Phlur - you can get a 50ml for under £100 - mine has lasted me ages. They have a few scents that insiders have been loving such as ‘Missing Person’ and ‘Not Your Baby

Finally - for fragrances under £50 - Zara does it best. They have a collection created with Jo Malone which is incredible! They also have an amazing Oud-y scent (which always sells out) but if you can get your hands on one - buy a few.

xx

1 Like

I love & Other Stories Perfumes - they’re really worth checking out. This one is my favourite: https://www.stories.com/en_gbp/beauty/bath-body/fragrances/product.limited-edition-eau-de-toilette-collection-yellow.1104321001.html

I also still swear by Kiehl’s Musk: Kiehl's Original Musk Eau de Toilette Spray

Definitely worth trying if you like creamier, warm perfumes

1 Like

I love Glossier You - it smells different on everyone which is nice! x

4 Likes

I’ve worn Armani Si forever and ever and it might not be a cool trendy one but I always get compliments on it. I also really rate Beauty pies fragrances too!

1 Like

Try M&S - a friend suggested them to me for affordable everyday, so I went into store and was so pleasantly surprised with the selection. I have Sea Salt & Neroli, 100ml for under £15 and it’s lovely. Hope that helps x

1 Like

I really like Pacha Ibiza. Unfortunately it’s only available online or in Spain. It’s reasonably priced and has a really nice fruity fragrance.

1 Like

Just tried these in a French pharmacy & really liked both!

1 Like

This is such a lovely scent!!

1 Like

Yes M&S have some great dupes too!

1 Like

I love Glossier You for every day - affordable and lovely scent! x

2 Likes

I love Zara perfumes, Jo Malone has created a selection for them.

2 Likes

I read an article about these perfumes recently for affordable ‘copies’.

2 Likes

If you to try a range of scents you can try Abbey Perfume. It’s an English small company who do sample sizes of their fragrances so you can try before choosing a particular scent cost £25 for 12 small spray bottles . I love Bramble Smoke and Hooga 50ml bottle is £30.

1 Like

I love Floral Street’s Chypre Sublime. It is distinctive but subtle, lasts well and I’ve lost count of the number of people that have asked what I’m wearing as they love it but don’t recognise it. £68 for 50ml but they also have a 10ml for £28 size which is ideal for handbags or if you aren’t quite sure. They do some others that I also love (like Arizona Bloom) but this is my favourite.

1 Like

The Essence Vault do really good dupes of the pricier perfumes and great values. Had a few from them and really good

1 Like

Zara do some fantastic dupes! My favourite perfume is Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud, try this Zara one instead: https://www.zara.com/uk/en/perpetual-oud-80-ml---2-71-oz-p20110449.html

2 Likes

Another vote for Glossier You! Such a great everyday scent

1 Like

YES I agree, Zara is another great one!

1 Like

Nivea Sun is a cheaper dupe for Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and Red Temptation by Zara is very reminiscent of a much more expensive perfume that everyone loves.

1 Like