Favourite candles?

What are your favourite candles to have at home? X

1 Like

I don’t think you can wrong with anything Diptyque! Alternatively Boy Smells are more reasonable and lovely too x

2 Likes

I love the Jo Malone candles! This is my all time fave English Pear & Freesia Home Candle | Jo Malone London | United Kingdom - English

x

1 Like

if you’re after something relaxing/wellness-y, check out the Self Care Co. Their candles smell insane and are well-priced, too: Candles — Self Care Co.

I also love Sunday of London - Rooftop Garden is my go-to scent.

x

1 Like

Beauty Pie have some really nice ones - I like the Bahia de Miel and the Tobacco one.

1 Like

I second Diptyque! My absolute favourite

1 Like

Bianco Bergamot & Mandarin Zest Candle, Large 750g - Soho Home this is my absolute favourite candle - was given it as a gift a few years back and been hooked since, it’s on the slightly spennier side but trust me when I say it lasts forever, plus its currently on sale!

1 Like

God I love a candle. I don’t even know where to start I have so many faves. For something a bit different I love SUN.DAY London - they are all handmade and have amazing scents. I’m also loving this new brand: https://discothequefragrances.com/

they are fun! And smell amazing - especially Upstairs. Finally, Earl of East are fab too if you don’t want to spend heaps x

1 Like

Another Diptyque fan here! I also recently discovered
Lo Studio - really beautiful fragrances and the candles have a long burn time. I have Gertrude which has notes of Rose, Pink Pepper, Blackcurrant, Spearmint and I absolutely love it. x

1 Like

I love Earl of East, Eym and Bon Parfumeur candles!

1 Like

my all time favourites are Boy Smells - they are so unique and the smell really lingers (in the best way possible)

Some of my favourites are:

x

2 Likes

My favourite are Voluspa candles — long burn time, beautiful jars and pleasant scents. Only minus that in the UK they are harder to come across.

1 Like

LES is my all-time fave!

1 Like

Nest candles are great if your trying to scent a large room

1 Like

Love these! Cashmere Kush is my fave x

1 Like

Mine too! LES is the best scent

1 Like

I like Diptyque as they tend to burn pretty clean if you trim the wicks as you go. My favourite scent ever is Feu de Bois. Otherwise, check out the Byredo candles. Similar price. I love Burning Rose.

1 Like

As well as Diptyque, I often buy mine from Daylesford, they’re in the shops and on Ocado too (often discounted). My favourite is the fig leaf, the smell really fills a room.

1 Like

Neom are hands down the best candles, especially this range which has the most beautiful vessels

1 Like

Ohh never tried these, will have to give them a go!

2 Likes