Favourite ‘one and done’ eyeshadows

Hey! Curious to hear your favourite creamy eyeshadows for an easy look & your favourite shades e.g., the Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow pots? X

2 Likes

The MAC Longwear Paint Pots are so good! But I mostly use cream shadow sticks as you can just scribble on and blend easily. These are my favourites:

1 Like

The Victoria Beckham Lid Lustre pots are quick to apply & have great coverage for evening looks: Lid Lustre - Victoria Beckham Beauty

1 Like

YES! And her Kajal Liners x

2 Likes

I love using the Bobbi Brown cream eye shadow sticks- very quick and easy to apply!

1 Like

I love the Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks easy to use, great range of shades and you can build them up x

1 Like

I also use the Bobbi Brown ones, they work great! Also sometimes I like to use some of my cloud paint on my eye lids just to look a little mroe fresh for the day x

1 Like

I love all the Charlotte Tilbury palettes for the evening, or I just use my cream blush on my lids for daytime too x

1 Like

Here products aren’t the easiest to track down in the UK anymore but I love the Jillian Dempsey Lid Tints. Bronze is a great shade for everyday.

1 Like

Glossier Lidstar is really good, stays on all day and available in lots of shades

1 Like

I love these too, have used them for years!

1 Like

Trinny’s little pots are good and have staying power too

1 Like

agreed that a scribble-on crayon is soo easy. Love these from NYX - they have them in tonnes of colours NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil (Various Shades) | Cult Beauty

x

1 Like