Frizzy, wavy hair products & hairstyle hacks

Hi! I have lots of fairly frizzy, wavy hair and am rubbish at doing anything interesting with it!

Atm I just wash and condition, maybe pop some oil in and let it air dry - but would love any recs on products to help it dry a little silkier/smoother & any easy hairstyle hacks?

Thanks!

1 Like

I really love the Hersheson’s Foam: Zhoosh Foam – Hershesons

It works for all hair types and helps smooth hair as you dry it out. You can’t beat Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime either which gives hair a really silky, glossy finish.

Also love this: Davines Oi Liquid Luster 300ml | Cult Beauty

Honestly, I don’t even really know what it does but every time I use it my hair is silkier, softer and a bit shinier too x

1 Like

Thanks so much! x

I have naturally very frizzy wavy hair and have been using the Colour Wow dream coat (after seeing it on Tik Tok). Buy Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 200ml | LOOKFANTASTIC UK

You really do have to coat your damp hair with it (which seems like a waste of product to begin with), but it really help make frizzy hair smooth and sleek. It lasts a few washes too! I would watch a couple of tutorials before use but would definitely reccommend.

1 Like

I recently used herbal essences hair mask ‘coconut milk moisture’ which at around £3 is really good value but really transformed my frizzy and dry hair. I also always use a hair oil before blow dring - the Kérastase Elixir Ultime L’Original Hair Oil is really good.

1 Like

I just have thick hair, which has been heavily layered, I love it but don’t use a hairdryer, don’t even have one. I use hair soap and love it, but can anyone suggest a serum? that I can just put on and thats it, without making it look greasy? Thanks.

have to throw in my vote in for both davines oi milk and colour wow dream coat!

both have been so helpful for managing my thick hair and frizz

Another option if you want to actually switch up the styling is to use a heat brush like the T3 Airshot or even the Revlon pro styler

You can switch up making the ends a bit flicky for a bit of shape, or go for a soft curl or even go super sleek.
Its so easy to do but keeps your hair feeling a bit different every couple of days x

1 Like

I love using Olaplex Hair Perfector on wet hair, and also agree Davines Oi Milk is so good. I like Colour Wow Dream coat too, but my hairdresser said to make sure you take a break between applications as it can build up on the hair and scalp! x

1 Like