Gradual tan

Any tips on gradual tans to keep me looking looking bronze?! ( So ready for the summer after a day of hail in Scotland!)

2 Likes

Garnier Summer Body is an oldie but a goodie. I’ve tried countless more expensive products but always come back to this gradual tan. I recommend getting the darker version - the pale one is very pale, and I have very pale skin!x

2 Likes

I’m not a huge tan girl but have always loved this for a subtle, gradual tan - plus its super hydrating and feels like you’re applying a nice body cream. x

A bit pricier but I really love The Gradual by Tan Luxe. I find it really softening and pretty foolproof x

2 Likes

I’ve been using St. Tropez prods for years and really swear by those. They have quite a wide range of gradual tans as well x

I love Vita Liberata’s Gradual Tan: Vita Liberata Fabulous Gradual Tanning Lotion 200ml - Boots

My fave x

I’ve just tried this for the first time and I really liked it - lightly tanned with the option to build up more. The brand’s mitt is excellent too

I use tan luxe the butter- it’s really thick and hydrating so it spreads evenly and lasts a while, nice to build it up!

2 Likes

I love Tan-Luxe gradual lotion! It gives you such a nice glow. I got it recently with 20% off at Sephora app.

2 Likes

Have to agree, Garnier summer body is the one!

I never use fake tan, always Garnier summer body or Dove Visible Glow Lotion: Dove Visible Glow Gradual Self Tan Medium- Dark 400ml

I love barebyvogue for an everyday bronze :slight_smile: xx

My two favourite products -

1 Like