Last Min Anniversary Meal Reccos For This Weekend

It’s my 4 year anniversary this weekend and we’ve left what to do/where to eat SO late. (oops)
Fully appreciate bookings will be slim but any ideas for a special/new/cool spot for dinner on Friday night? Or any reccos of a nice way to spend the day on Saturday that’s a bit different?

Would also love to know what other people did for recent anniversaries for some nosy inspo. x

1 Like

If you live anywhere near Peckham then I recommend Kudu Grill, they release lots of bookings the night before (so check Friday eve for Saturday tables). Also stop for drinks first at Forza wine roopftop next to the station, great combo

2 Likes

4 years! How special! Definitely check out ‘St John Bread and Wine’ in Shoreditch. The food is stunning and they are always good for last min reservations. If that falls through, Maene is a new restaurant around the corner that I also really enjoyed x

1 Like

Ohh lovely recco - i heard harry styles went to that first one for his bday once so…must be good! haha
thanks xx

The Hoxton has a new rooftop Mexican restaurant called Maya - haven’t been yet but could be nice in the sunshine!
You could do a cute picnic as the weather is so lovely for something low key. OR I went to Luka for Valentines day and it was insane, probs the best meal I have had. They have a nice outdoor terrace bit too if its not too late to get a resy x (gold is also a classic)