Pretty comfortable everyday underwear

Can anyone suggest some pretty/sexy/beautiful but comfort everyday underwear sets? I’m emerging from post partum bridget jones pants and want to get my feel more well put together! Thanks

1 Like

I really rate Nudea for comfortable and supportive underwear. I love the Tencel Seamless bralettes for everyday, and for something a bit fancier but still super comfy - the Easy Does It in mesh. https://www.nudea.com

1 Like

When it comes to comfort I really like Stripe & Stare, the pieces are SO soft. The lace pieces tick the pretty box too x

2 Likes

Nudea are great!
I also love Skims for flattering and supportive underwear that looks nice too…

1 Like

love nudea too!

1 Like

I love stripe and stare!

1 Like

Oysho is really nice! and at a great price point, too.

1 Like

Intimissimi. They do great lace-y underwear and their sales are really great!

1 Like

Intimissimi are my fav because they’re lace and microfibre so practical and comfy but pretty enough to not make you feel grannyish! They have loads of nice matching bras in different styles too x

1 Like

For cute and comfy Stripe and stare all the way ! For pretty sexy and comfortable Dora Larsen

1 Like

I gave up uncomfortable, underwired, push up bras 11 years ago when I had my 1st baby boy and have never looked back.
I have tried countless underwear brands, including designer ones, but the best brand for comfortable, seamless and smooth bras is Sloggi. The bras are made in pretty colours and are so lightweight that it feels like you are not even wearing a bra! You could definitely sleep whilst wearing one.
I discovered them when they were doing a promotion where you trade in one of your old bras for a new one of theirs and I was first in the queue to get my free bra!

2 Likes

There is no comfier than The Nap co undies - obsessed!!

1 Like

How do you find these pants ? I bought some CK ones and really digs !! X

1 Like

Skims! In particular the Fits Everybody scoop bra, thong and boy shorts!

1 Like

Skims! They do some great high waisted knickers and the fabric is like butter. They are so comfy and flattering & give me shape.
My faves are the ‘Fits Everybody High Waisted Thong ‘ also comes in briefs.
The only annoying thing is their sizing… but if you can get to a department store I’d recommend trying on various styles & sizes. Mine range from a medium to xl and I’m
a 10/12.

1 Like

I love Love Stories for bras, they are great for those with a smaller bust. So pretty and very comfortable!

1 Like