Restaurants London for client/work dinners or friends

Looking for a restaurant in central London for work dinners or client dinners or friends (smart vibe).
Budget is around £100 pp (flexible), looking for good food, not to noisy or too boring, central location and a reasonable chance of getting a booking.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’d recommend Little Social in Mayfair. For a centrally located restaurant, it’s feels tucked away so still feels private. Really good (French-inspired) food and a great wine list, too!

1 Like

Orrery in Marylebone is always a good shout for a business dinner, as is:

https://www.frenchiecoventgarden.com/

Any of the Hawksmoors.

And finally, Richard Corrigan is opening up a restaurant at the National Portrait Gallery – well worth booking if you want to impress clients!

1 Like

Ochre at the National Gallery is great - and 45 Jermyn St is another fave. Franco’s is also such an institution and no one ever talks about it… a real hidden gem.

German Gymnasium in Kings Cross would be a another good option. It is quite spacious so enough privacy for a business meeting.

I recently went to new The Mount Street restaurant which has the most amazing menu and artwork x

I agree that Franco’s is great! Around the corner you also have Maison Francois which is great too.