Speedy Body Moisturising Solution

I am on the hunt for a really lightweight but deeply moisturising body product. Speedy absorption and a non-sticky feeling is essential - I workout in the morning and am always in such a rush to leave the house to catch a train so every minute counts, and I hate feeling sticky when I am already hot after exercise! I don’t have the time to apply a thicker body cream but conscious my arms and shins are feeling dry… any great product recommendations? I know moisturising sprays used to be a thing, have these come on at all, or perhaps a great body gel? x

1 Like

Hey - I used this in the summer and it was fresh and light compared to others I have tried Garnier Body Super Food Aloe Vera Cream 380ml | Boots

Also I find putting body oil on while in the shower and then drying yourself gives some moisture, but the towel takes off the excess! x

1 Like

I love a good body lotion!! https://www.superdrug.com/skin/body-care/body-gels/neutrogena-hydro-boost-body-gel-cream-400ml/p/754950?&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiZqhBhCJARIsACHHEH_OhIzVANxQTYS9n51EHBB983MOY4WtjjafIXpVVKtkBnkO10Fwg2caAowMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds this is so affordable and still hard to beat

for more of a treat, SUSANNE KAUFMANN Hyaluron Body Gel 100ml | Cult Beauty i looove this! but it is a bit £££

x

1 Like

Cereve body moisturiser. Feels thick but soaks in so fast.

1 Like

A body oil for in the shower? Aromatherapy Associates selection smells AMAZE! A good way to avoid the sticky feeling when you’re in a rush? Also great if you’re lazy like me and hate the effort ha ha. If not, Sol De Janeiro is my new fave or the Dr Barbara Storm body cream is good (I find it dries quite well)! x

1 Like

I still really like Aveeno Daily Moisturising After-Shower Mist for a softening and quick-drying hydration fix when I’m short of time!

1 Like

I was going to say this – I have a nice Neal’s Yard one: Neal's Yard Remedies | Wild Rose Shower Oil 200ml

1 Like

I have VERY dry skin but have been using Doublebase for the last couple of years. It’s very moisturising but absorbs quickly and leaves a nice glow.

I love the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Oil which I spray on damp skin when I’m out of the shower. It is lovely and absorbs really quickly

This sounds ideal, thank you Shaquilla! x