Straight jeans recommendations

I’m looking to update my go-to jeans to a more modern silhouette - I still have a penchant for skinny jeans :see_no_evil: - and would love a recommendation for a straight style. Ideally a classic, not too trendy (i.e. wide, slouchy) pair
that’s high-waisted - I have curvier hips and not particularly long legs, if that helps. Have been looking at Frame and Agolde but am also open to high street recommendations if anyone has any gems. Thank you! x

3 Likes

Hi, maybe you could try the regular cropped non stretch jeans at Arket, and Me and Em also have a few styles that you might like.
In Gold this week there is a jeans edit which I think you would also find interesting and full of options!
https://sheerluxe.com/fashion/denim/denim-styles-buy-season

Plenty of amazing options to chose from - thank you so much!

Good luck!

I am in exactly the same position as skinny are good for wearing with oversized jumpers/tops that cover a multitude of sins! Keep an eye on TK Maxx. I managed to get the most perfect cropped straight leg washed black Agolde pair for £35. They are the best jeans I have ever owned. But Zara also have fab jeans and worth just trying on as many pairs as possible if you visit as they are all cut differently.

What a score - amazing, thank you for the recommendations :blush: