Suits to wear with trainers

Hi Florence. I am looking for some spring/summer trouser suits that can be worn with trainers for a smart but comfortable work look. Open to all colours and cuts - budget £200-£400 per suit :heart:

1 Like

Hi!
Brands that come to mind for this are & Other Stories, Massimo Dutti and also Mint Velvet.

I’ve seen this Mint Velvet one in person and think it is great quality. On Massimo Dutti there are quite a few nice styles, like this one and this. Also think this is a nice colour for Spring.

Similarly, this is a good option on & Other Stories.

2 Likes

Love love love - Mint Velvet colour is gorgeous in particular. Thanks Florence :heart:

1 Like

Love it too!

Hi Josey!

M&S have just launched a number of new trouser suits for spring. There’s a really cool taupe pinstripe and also ‘butterscotch’, pale pink and pale blue.

1 Like

Thank you! The pale blue one looks very me :heart:

1 Like

Blue seems to be prevalent this spring. Just seen another, wool-blend oversized trouser suit by John Lewis, if you feel like splashing out!

1 Like

I am now the proud owner of the Mint Velvet pink suit and the M&S blue suit and they’re both beautiful, and perfect for spring! This discussion was the way to find the perfect trainers too! Thanks for the help :heart:

1 Like

That is great to hear!

Great news! Enjoy your purchases and spring - bring on the sunshine!