Uniqlo and Mango jumper quality?

Can anyone recommend jumpers at a similar price point to H & M that are good quality please? I am so frustrated that H & M jumpers keep bobbling on me after one or two washes. Are Uniqlo or Mango jumpers better quality? Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I think one thing to invest in is defo an electric bobble remover as I find the majority of high st jumpers bobble after time. I love mango jumpers because I find they fit better and these less fluffy styles i find bobble less: https://shop.mango.com/gb/women/sweaters-and-cardigans-sweaters/high-collar-sweater_57035794.html?c=05

I know the price point is higher than H&M however I find Massimo Dutti pieces wear much better and often knitwear is something worth investing in: https://www.massimodutti.com/gb/purl-knit-sweater-in-cashmere-wool-blend-l05720550

1 Like

Hello!

I personally look at the fabrics used in a garment. For example, polyester and acrylics have a much higher tendency to bobble real quick because of the fabrics’ shorter fiber lengths, in comparison to e.g. cotton or wool, which have longer fibers and therefore bobble less.

Uniqlo usually do a lot of garments in natural materials, which tend to bobble less and less frequently, for good and fair prices, in my opinion :grin:

Mango usually use a lot of polyester and acrylics like H&M, so I don’t buy that many garments from them, due to Mango being at a higher price point yet still getting a lot of bobbling :laughing:

2 Likes

Totally agree with the two points above, a fabric shaver is a good piece to own as sadly even the highest quality knitwear does bobble over time.
It is always worth checking the materials, Uniqlo is great quality, I would say it is better than Mango!

2 Likes

I really rate Uniqlo jumpers like the others. I’d also recommend Cos and Arket for the same reason - slightly more expensive price point, but I do find their jumpers wash really well and last.

1 Like

agreed so good to have one of these to maintain jumpers!

1 Like