What is the best eye cream to use in your 20s?

I would like to add eye cream to my skincare routine, but there are too many to choose from! I am in my 20s and I am looking for an eye cream that reduces signs of tiredness and brightens the eye. I would also like to help delay the signs of ageing. I am looking for a cream that is not too expensive, under £50. Any recommendations welcome!

1 Like

I am loving this: Clarins Double Serum Eye | 20ml | CLARINS® it’s a bit more expensive but it’s one of few eye products I’ve actually seen a difference with - it obviously doesn’t reverse anything but it does brighten the skin and help it look smoother

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes 15ml - LOOKFANTASTIC - this is also fab. Essentially, you just want something that really hydrates and gives skin a plumper effect, so any cream or serum with hyaluronic acid in is what you need :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have this same issue! My dark circles are SO bad but have been using these two which (although its early days) seem to be helping:

x

1 Like

I’ve been using this and its great! Caffeine Eye Serum - Typology

1 Like

I am nearly at the end of a pot of this Revitalising Eye Cream from Chanel. Very slightly over the £50 mark but mine has lasted for a while and I love the texture - still has a lovely cream feel but light, refreshing and does give a more awakened look to the eye area.

1 Like

2nd vote for Clarins Double Serum Eye- it really is good. Estee Lauder’s ANR Eye cream is also a great option.

1 Like

The Rose Inc one is nice too - Rose Inc Eye Revival Brightening Eye Cream | Space NK

1 Like

Ren Skincare - Brightening dark circle eye cream. Light weight and little goes a long way. Defiantly notice a different with my under eyes once I apply the cream.