Where to shop vintage clothes in London?

Please send any recommendations through.

Thanks!

There are so many great vintage stores around brick lane - but if you want to browse products from the comfort of your sofa there are so many good resell sites now. ReLuxe is one of my favs & here is a good round up of other online destinations to check out

2 Likes

We featured Laura von Behr Vintage on the SL Show recently, she has lots of beautiful pieces in her showroom!

1 Like

There’s some great shops in Notting Hill - rather than going to the ones on Portobello Road, try the more hidden ones like VOUT, Lime Green Bow Vintage or Golborne Road for some real treasure hunting.

1 Like

I think a fun way to shop vintage is to pick an area and really explore. Camden Market is a treasure trove of vintage clothing at affordable price points. If you’re looking for vintage denim or leather there’s lots to find. There are also a few shops worth trying on the high street including Rokit Vintage - there are a few Rokits scattered around London and they often stock a large variety of brands.

Portobello Market is fun, as is Broadway Market for some unique pieces - and definitely go to House of Vintage round the corner.

I recently went to Frock Me! Vintage Fair in Chelsea which I loved. It’s £5 entry but there’s a lot going on so I easily filled a couple of hours walking around the different stalls. You could find everything from unbranded blouses from the seventies to designer bags from the nineties. They have another one in a few weeks!

2 Likes

I love to go to Shoreditch to find unique vintage bits that I will be unable to find elsewhere. There is also a great store called Beyond Retro that has amazing finds. You can find Beyond Retro in Stoke Newington and King’s Cross. Finally, last piece of advice for vintage gems is charity stores-you’ll be surprised!

2 Likes