Yoga mat

Looking for a good quality yoga mat that isn’t too £££!

1 Like

The Sweaty Betty Flow yoga mat is great, £45. Nice and squishy and super lightweight, great for travelling (just make sure to buy the strap to go with it!). Also have a look at Yoga Matters - they have a great selection x

3 Likes

I love the Liforme Yoga Mats, they are just over £100, which is a bit steep but they are good quality and wear well. Look at price per usage (I’m on my mat daily) and £100 feels like a wise investment!xo

1 Like

2nd vote for the Liforme mats! They are on the pricier side but worth it if you go multiple times a week.

Alternatively, https://plantedyogarugs.co.uk/ are gorgeous and a friendlier price! x

2 Likes

I have a Yogi bare Matt and I’ve had it for 5 years and it is so good. You don’t slip and you can grip so well to it. I think investing is better than buying a cheap one, ends up being worn quickly and you end up buying an expensive one anyway! That’s what I did!!!

X

1 Like

3rd vote for Liforme. Expensive but good quality.

1 Like

It depends what your requirements are, I have sore knees so needed a thick comfy one so bought this one off Amazon for £19.99. I love it, I’ve had it since 2019 but haven’t used it for a while, just rejoined a gym.

(Amazon.co.uk)

1 Like

Initially London ones, really good size, comfy but with good grip and you can personalise with monogram £45 have had myn for two years and still going strong

1 Like

I think the best is yogapieces! Really grippy, gorgeous colours and not even £50. They’re eco friendly too which is nice :blush:

1 Like

Second vote for the Lululemon one. I borrowed one at a studio I visited while traveling and I was skeptical, but it was the perfect amount of squish and grip. I was blown away and bought one before I even got home. The damn thing was an absolute delight. FWIW, I’m a bit of a yoga dabbler.

1 Like