Blue Adidas Handball should I keep or return?

Hi Everyone, I recently purchased these Blue Adidas Handball Spezials: https://adidas.onelink.me/ihha?pid=AppSharePDP&af_dp=adidas%3A%2F%2Fproduct%2FBD7632&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adidas.co.uk%2FBD7632.html

I had my eye on them for some time. I adore them, but now I have them I’ve had a crisis of confidence as I usually only wear neutral or black shoes. I also worry that this colourway will date quickly, as I don’t know how long the colourful trainers will stick around? Should I keep or return? Thank you

6 Likes

I’m exactly the same as you - I love them but have been putting off buying them because I’m worried it won’t get longevity or will still reach for my trusty converse over them!
But my honest opinion is that if you kept coming back to them online, the tab was always open and you’ve then taken the plunge to buy them, keep them. You haven’t impulse purchased and you may then regret returning them because you’ll still keep looking back at them online/coveting them when you see them on other people. So I say keep. It’s always nice to have an option different to your usual choice, especially a trainer where you can get lots of use out of it compared to a coloured heel which may not be as functional day to day.
Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thanks Aoife, I think you are right. My partner is usually quite reserved in his clothes preferences and said he likes them too. Plus, I have found loads of styling inspiration on Pinterest too.

1 Like

I have this exact colour and I must say - I wear them to death in the spring/summer. They are perfect with blue jeans, white jeans & midi skirts. I also love pairing them with pinstripe trousers and an oversized blazer. Keep, keep, keep for this summer!

2 Likes

I think this style is really cool and easy to style with neutrals!
I think maybe try them out, the style is super popular so if you keep them clean you can always re-sell them on Vinted for a good price!

1 Like

Agree with Daisy! I have a few pairs of colourful adidas and I’ve gotten quite a bit of use out of them in the winter and can only see myself using them more and more as we approach summer!

1 Like

Definitely keep! Blue is big for spring summer. Flavia has recently bought a pair and they look amazing if you’re looking for styling inspo.

2 Likes

Thanks Laura, Daisy and everyone I feel so much better and have some great ideas. xx

I think these a great style, they can always be styled with a more pared back outfit for a slightly more minimalist look - white jeans with a fluffy jumper. I also agree that these will be great for spring with a linen dress or trousers x

1 Like

I agree with everyone above, if you have been thinking about them for a while then it sounds like it wasn’t an impulse purchase and something you should keep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please keep :pray: these are amazing and i would wear forever your turn to set the fashion rules :heart:

1 Like

Totally keep them! Fashion is also about confidence and personality not just what’s in trend! If you love them you’ll pull them off!

1 Like

They’re keepers x

2 Likes

Keep them!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your help! :blush:

3 Likes