Need interior styling advise for my new bedroom

Where do I start…My bedroom needs help (see images). I need to fill the huge gap to the left of my cupboards, add splashes of colour and funky furniture. Any and all ideas on how to spice up my room is most welcome. I have a beautiful red bath, so I’d love to play with reds. Love Soho Home style…without the price tag. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Adding some framed prints will definitely help to personalise your space. I love photographers such as Terry O’Neill and Slim Aarons, you can find a lot of prints on Etsy. For art prints I love Lucy Mahon, Tatiana Alida and Eleanor Isobelle Art

Cushions and a throw on your bed will also add more colour, this blanket from H&M is very affordable and comes in a lot of different colours. For cushions I think large ruffle or fringe cushions could help to add the Soho Home feel you’re after. I’ve seen some on M&S, Dunelm, Anthropologie, Glassette and Alice Palmer. If you’re willing to spend a bit more Katy Takla makes stunning custom cushions.

Lighting will make your room feel more homey too, this lamp from Oliver Bonas feels quite Soho Home. Pooky is always amazing for lighting too.

If you’re on the hunt for a full length mirror it looks like you might have space for this one from Daals.

Hope this helps and good luck!

A blank space is an opportunity to have fun! It’s probably best to work out what you want to use the space for first. A chair, a chest of drawers, a dressing table? If the latter, i’d highly recommend going to an antiques market. Kempton is brilliant. You’ll find some real gems there!
And then add some fun lamps, prints and maybe a valance to the bed. Alice Palmer does an amazing red stripe which would tie in nicely with the bath