Silver western boots - how to style

Can anyone give me some ideas what to style silver calf height western boots? Ideally a midi dress or skirt? What kind of colours?

3 Likes

I was literally asking myself the same question a few weeks back :upside_down_face:

What I’ve found works well is either skinny jeans and a crisp white linen shirt with the top few buttons undone for a laid back look, sometimes paired with a chunky belt…or a short shift dress and smart boxy jacket with silver buttons.

Hope this helps! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Sarah

Have you thought about a pencil midi skirt in blue or black denim, or even black faux leather, which you can dress up or down?

Next have a good range from a lot off different brands.

Hi Sarah,

It totally depends on your style. Personally I would style with neutrals or denim. This black asymmetric dress could be a could cut to go with the boots.
ASYMMETRIC MIDI DRESS - BLACK - COS

Or I would go for a blue or grey denim midi/maxi skirt with a slit!

1 Like

Hi Sarah,
I love these style of boots. Personally silver and black never misses. I would wear a long black satin skirt and with a black V neck jumper hung over the skirt. Silver jewellery is a must!

1 Like

Agree with Lola, they would look fab with a black long skirt!

I know it’s not exactly what you mentioned but I have a pair of silver western boots and they look great with blue double denim x

1 Like

Denim is definitely a great shout but i also love the idea of letting the boots become your entire personality and wearing them with everything :sweat_smile:

Guys you’ve been so helpful - would you go a pleated skirt or a plain satin midaxi?

1 Like

I would personally go for a plain satin mid/maxi skirt!

1 Like

Hi Sarah

If you really want to use these boots to the max, have a range of options:

• Slinky, bias-cut black satin midi for a sophisticated look
  • Blue denim pencil midi with a front slit for casual style
  • Maybe even a full-on tiered floral skirt for a Boho feel…

Whatever suits you and your lifestyle best!

1 Like

Hi Sarah

M&S have just collated a wide range of denim dresses by a number of different designers.

There are lots of different shades of denim, different lengths and styles, all of which would look great with a silver western boot.