30th birthday party

Hello!

I’m organising my 30th birthday and I’ve private hired a little restaurant in Notting Hill.

I want to have a little ‘surprise’ element or little gift for my guests but really struggling for ideas! Food / drinks would be the obvious choice but the restaurant will have these. I don’t want to spend too much, but just a little something - any ideas would be super welcome!

Thank you!

1 Like

A custom matchbook with the date or a quote is a pretty cute and inexpensive. Etsy have great options:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great way to celebrate. How about a photo collage or video montage (is that the right word?!) of your favourite times with the people you have chosen to celebrate your special day with you? It’s personal, inexpensive and really shows how much you care about them :heart:

1 Like

These are so cute and such a nice idea!

1 Like

Hi - Lockdown Liquor do personalised mini bottles for events which are really cute Events & Gifting – Lockdown Liquor & Co

1 Like

This depends on how many people you’ve invited, but I have thought about writing each friend a little letter for my next birthday and then placing them on their plate before the dinner with a little flower/chocolate attached to it. A nice way to let everyone know why you appreciate them :slight_smile:

1 Like