48 hours in London- Where to eat and what to do

My husband and I are going to London tomorrow until Thursday. We would like to go to some nice rooftop bars/resetaurants. Any tips? We are staying in Mayfair. Been recommended Sexy Fish for dinner and Daphnes for lunch, are these good restaurants? Also, since it is going to be great weather, any other fun suggestions by the water? Thank you

2 Likes

Daphne’s is lovely – as is Bidenbum over the road.

I did a waterside dining feature recently – there are some great spots here: London's Best Waterside Restaurants | SheerLuxe

2 Likes

The Londoner hotel has a really nice rooftop terrace for drinks and snacks.

If you’re in Mayfair I’d also recommend Saltie Girl - a newly opened seafood restaurant which has an incredible range of tinned fish (nicer than it sounds) and a seafood bar!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you:-)

Lunch at Pantechnicon’s top floor is lovely. Gorgeous rooftop views

1 Like

This looks very nice. Thank you :slight_smile:

Daphne’s is lovely! I went here for my birthday dinner earlier this year, it’s definitely worth a visit

1 Like

Seabird at the Hoxton is amazing!

2 Likes

I agree with Seabird, this would be fab!

1 Like

Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill isn’t a rooftop but a lovely hidden gem: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuALhaeI7Om/

2 Likes

And they’re just about to start serving a seafood twist on an afternoon tea!

1 Like

Scott’s is also an iconic place to go for dinner in Mayfair! Also love The Donovan Bar or the Red Room for a cocktail in that general area too.

1 Like

Sweeties and the Connaught bar are also super nice for cocktails. The new Audley public house has a secret first floor restaurant for a more low key dinner. I love it because downstairs is just like a good decent upmarket pub, so its a nice change from the rest of Mayfair. But if its nice weather then I also vote for Seabird - the setting is beautiful and nice cocktails downstairs at the Hoxton.