50 Birthday - on the night ideas

hi there - my 50th birthday party is coming in a couple of weeks and I wanted to ask if there were any small touch ideas anyone can recommend to make it feel and look special. I will have some photography displays and getting some hand made candles to gift my guests. We will have a couple of speeches and pianist and then music for dancing - is there anything anyone can suggest they’ve come across and thought was a lovely idea. TIA xxx

1 Like

This sounds so lovely!! I recently went to a wedding and there was a tiny bottle with a shot of alcohol inside. The bottle had our names on it and was by our placemats. At the end of the speeches they asked us to take the shot which I thought was a nice/fun idea!

These are a fun idea
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/715711619/hangover-kit-bags-i-regret-nothing?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_qu&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=uk_location_buyer&utm_content=69421&sv1=affiliate&sv_campaign_id=69421&utm_term=0&awc=6091_1718720090_77e90b8f46825de9a86fc3058e47c024

At a 50th dinner I went to recently, every place had a photo of the person from when they’ve been with the birthday girl, rather than a name place. It was so funny finding your seat and walking past everyone else’s photo. So of us had changed beyond recognition!