A quick week in Europe

I’m looking for a quick week in Europe in October, but as its my first time booking anywhere I have no idea where is still hot enough to lounge by the pool? I’m open to both a city break (hotel with rooftop / general pool) or just a week long in a self catering villa (as long as there’s access to a town!) Please please if anyone has any recommendation please let me know :slight_smile: Thank you x

2 Likes

Hello! Check out the below features, which all have recommendations for autumn sun in Europe!

1 Like

I went to Cascais in Portugal a few years ago in the third week of October. The weather was perfect for sitting by the pool in the daytime. You did need a jacket/jumper for the evenings but that’s to be expected. It was only 40 minutes or so from Lisbon too, would really recommend. X

2 Likes

Love Cascais!

I had a brilliant long weekend in Port D’andratx, Mallorca last year. I am even going back this year! Beautiful harbour town and everything is within walking distance, including a secluded small beach, lovely restaurants on the front harbour. Plus, paddle boarding and boat rental available. Weather still in the 20’s during October time.

I went Santorini in October and it was hot :hot_face: