A tote bag for air travel

Looking for the perfect tote that looks good and has some sort of closing so that when put in overhead locker won’t spill all its contents! Thank you

2 Likes

I use this bag from MZ Wallace and it’s amazing for air travel! It’s big so fits a lot inside but still fits under the seat in front incase there’s no space in the overhead lockers. It has a zip closure and internal pockets which is perfect for keeping your passport & phone in x

3 Likes

I have my eye on one of the BEIS travel bags, love this tote in particular - so many compartments and closes to fit under seat!

1 Like

We recently did an edit on Tote Bags. Some lovely inspo on there!

This is great from Cos

There is a really nice stylish one on Massimo Dutti
Leather tote bag with a crackled finish · Brown, Mole Brown, Black · Accessories | Massimo Dutti

or for something more casual I just got this from Alo Yoga, it fits so much in it!
Foxy Sherpa Tote - Fog | Alo Yoga

I got one of these in the coggles sale 2 years ago and its such a saving grace for travel!

I love Isabel Marant for tote bags too! This is a really nice colour way too

I love this one, especially as it comes with an extra pouch that would be great for you passport and change

Hi
My recent fave is this one from Adanola, I can fit soo much in and it’s easy to fold up.

JLR London have just launched their new collection of tote bags today, available in 3 sizes! They have a zip top and loads of inner compartments to keep your travel items organised!
Their upcoming campaign was shot by the team at Luxe & Co also which is exciting! x

I bough one of these years ago and now have about 5! DAY ET bags | Large selection of the newest bags collections – DAY ET UK
They’re a staple and fold down to nothing. I’ll often line bottom of checked case with one and then use it on the way home for carry on to fit both my handbag & any new purchases that don’t fit in checked bag. You can pack so much in them and they look chic and stylish whilst also being super practical. Great bag to have with you on any trip x

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like