Affordable, comfortable sofa recommendations?!

Hi, I am looking for a new sofa for my flat… Just looking for a small 2/3 seat (no chaise) that is REALLY comfortable but not crazy expensive (budget is around £1,600). Love the look and style of Soho Home, just not their prices!! :slight_smile:

This is on sale and looks fab
https://www.sixtheresidence.co.uk/products/modular-sofa-white-boucle?variant=39643943305251

Have a look at my feature from last year as that covers all budgets.

1 Like

Thank you!

We also have a new sofa in the SL office from LoveYourHome which is one of the comfiest sofas i’ve ever sat on!

1 Like

sofa.com is great for sofas x

1 Like

I’d look at Sofa.com for some of their newer styles, they have pre xmas discounts on atm too and lots are under £2k for the smaller styles

1 Like

I went to sofa.com showroom in Glasgow to try them, they are all beautiful but some are more firm (and less comfy in my opinion) so I really do think it’s worth sitting on them. I liked the Isla.

1 Like

Try Willow & Hall. I bought two sofas and am happy with style and quality. Definitely go with hard cushions on the bottom and soft for the back as otherwise they can lose their shape. The sale is really good too. Rachel.

1 Like

I too would try sofa.com or Next as they bought Made.com.