Affordable handbags

Hi, I love my handbags but just can’t justify spending over £200-£500 or even more with new trend that comes around. So I’m on the look out good quality handbags that won’t break the bank. Thank you

3 Likes

I love shopping at designer outlets for this reason as you’ll get quality bags for under £200. I bought a Kate spade tote style handbag and purse for under £130 at their outlet. Keep an eye out for extra discount on top. I also find tk maxx a good place for multitude of brands. Kurt Geiger/carvela have been good to me too. Debenhams used to do great quality for good prices, jasper conran in particular.

2 Likes

Hello - Polene, De Mellier, Agneel, ATP Atelier, Cafune
gx

1 Like

I agree. I adore a handbag but also can’t justify buying expensive bags frequently. I have just splurged on one from DeMellier though and I’m looking forward to it arriving! My view is buy fewer but buy well. I try to avoid anything too fashion led and opt for classics that will last years. Also love the idea of upcycling / buying second hand but not sure the sites I’ve seen are that great yet. Feels like an untapped opportunity

1 Like

Another vote from me for DeMellier, I have had my eye on The Midi New York style for some time and it has recently become so popular. It such a chic and understated style for under £500.

1 Like

The Uniform is great for classic, minimalist styles, with plenty of styles around the £200 mark.
https://theuniform.com/leather

1 Like

I spotted this on Stories the other day and thought it looked amazing for the price

1 Like

the high street have some really great bags right now for even under £100.
Zara, Mango, Cos & Arket have great classic styles.

I also really love shopping pre-loved, especially on vestiare collective and have previously bought bags from Ganni and Prada for under £200/300. It sometimes requires a bit of a hunt but its always worth it. x

2 Likes

I think Russell and Bromley do great quality, current and classic, lifelong lasting bags!

Eying this at the moment: https://www.russellandbromley.co.uk/on-the-rocks/240182

In my experience, they also seem to hold their value and are well sort after on the pre-loved market should you decide to buy second hand or in fact get rid of any you buy in future.

I love pre-loved and the hunt and while it does require a level of patience that not everyone has, it’s so worth it when you find that gem!!