Affordable sun glasses for the summer

Hello Florence!

My birthday is next week and I’m looking for some cute sunnies for this summer (under 100 if possible) for every day. I love vintage looking glasses and I have a small thin face.

Thank you!! <3

1 Like

Hi! Have you tried Le Specs at all? The brand is available on Selfridges and I really recommend the oval style, they’re such a staple and a really good price. Just spotted that there are also some metal frame ones too which are a very on trend option.

1 Like

I also love the brand Velvet Canyon, the price point overall is slightly higher but it looks like they have a sale on right now so might be a good chance to try the brand! Love these.

Finally, I have noticed that Massimo Dutti have some really nice new sunglasses right now. I think these give that vintage look. And this pair also give the Miu Miu look, for a pop of colour I love these too.

1 Like

I’ve seen Le Specs on some of your videos and definitely wanted to give them a try. I’ll check them out.

Also looooove the other ones you proposed. Thank you so much!! x

1 Like

Ah glad to hear! Hope you like them x

Hello! I’ve got myself a pair of Le Specs Outta Love in Toffe Tort and I’m obsessed!!