Affordable yet stylish swimwear

Any thoughts on where to get affordable stylish swimwear? Preferably an independent brand if poss!

I’ve spotted Casa Raki has some outlet items but any other suggestions hugely appreciated! x

1 Like

I really love Away That Day - it’s a sustainable swimwear brand that uses eco friendly materials and packaging and the quality is amazing at an affordable price point. They have so many different styles and colours that there is something for everyone.

x

2 Likes

I love Cossie+Co! Not cheap but really good quality that keeps its shape after being in the water x

1 Like

Paolita have some lovely things! And Outdazl!

1 Like

Koraru have some really nice styles, most of them are now reduced so not overly expensive. Another good one is Polish brand Kornelia Rataj, some really nice swimsuits and really wide colour selection! x

1 Like

I bang on about it all the time but the Skims swimwear is actually so good. And if you shop the full line via the US site, there are no customs or taxes to pay.

1 Like

I’m on the look for good swimwear at the moment as well. I am really liking the look of Asceno and Tula Rose

Hunza G is always a goodie!

1 Like

I also love away that day for swimwear! I think they get the cut just right on their bikinis and you can mix and match them depending on what sort of shape swimwear suits you best.
I’ve also just got a bikini from Triangl if you’re after something a bit more colourful and fun! x

1 Like

I really like Casa Raki, they have some lovely block colour pieces. Other independent brands I also would suggest looking at are Paper London, Ayla Swim and Peony Swim x

1 Like

Arket, reiss and & other stories have some really nice swimwear on the high street. Boden have also just launched a range of swimwear which looks like they have some nice cuts. The high street is always going to be more affordable but for somewhere a bit different / higher price point sea NY have launched a swimwear range.
I’m also planning from ordering from here as I never have before and seen some nice pieces!

1 Like

Also if you want something a bit sporty but really sustainable check out Stay Wild Swim.

1 Like

Hunza G I find the most flattering and really hold their shape! lots of colours and styles x

2 Likes

Agreed! Love Hunza G x

From this suggestion I ordered the Monaco one piece, having had no luck with other swimsuits and it is perfect. For a recent second time mummy it is the perfect amount of coverage yet still chic enough to not feel dowdy! Thank you for this recommendation.

1 Like

The SheerLuxe show this week features some lovely swim brands worth checking out!

1 Like

The selection of swimwear at Zara this year is amazing and of course very affordable. I got these swimsuits for a holiday recently and got so many compliments
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/asymmetric-draped-swimsuit-p02910018.html
https://www.zara.com/uk/en/asymmetric-swimsuit-p00167010.html?v1=226729599

1 Like