Afternoon Tea in London

I’m coming to London for an event at The Royal Albert Hall on a Tuesday/Wednesday in May. I’m looking for recommendations for Afternoon Tea on a Tuesday please. I hoped to visit Nomad in Covent Garden, but they only do Afternoon Tea Thursday-Sunday. Thank you.

1 Like

It doesn’t specify days on their site but might be worth to try Beaufort House for Afternoon tea - I haven’t personally been but it is on my list as I’ve had recommendations from friends! And it’s near the Royal Albert Hall.

You can’t go wrong with an afternoon at Fortnum & Mason!

2 Likes

Never actually been and might be an obvious suggestion but Sketch is meant to be great for afternoon tea x

The Afternoon Tea at the OWO Raffles is amazing and gives you a perfect excuse to get into the hotel and snoop around. Plus you have a view of the mounted guard outside Whitehall.

1 Like

Fortnum and Mason is your typical , classic afternoon tea spot. There’s a fun one in Aldwych themed around Charlie and the choc factory, not traditional (defo not boring), and really good. Dalloway Terrace have a nice afternoon tea as well. A friend recommended the one at the Landmark Hotel, but I haven’t tried it. Have fun!

I used to live in London and would recommend the Ham Yard Hotels! They have one in Covent Garden but my favourite was the Ham Yard, a short walk from there and close to Piccadilly Circus which is a few stops from South Kensington (near the RAH).

Also the Rosewood in Holborn is stunning and the afternoon tea is in their Mirror Room, it’s really an experience!

All locations serve afternoon tea daily. Enjoy your trip <3

I second The Rosewood! Also Claridges, Fortnum & Mason, Cafe Royal or The Connaught all lovely

Agree! I love Rosewood and Fortnum & Masons too x

Thank you to all who made recommendations, I looked at them all and decided on Raffles at OWO which looks amazing. Really looking forward to our visit x

2 Likes

OWO is amazing! I’m sure you will love it