All inclusive holidays in Europe for July/August 2024

Hi, tried Ikos a few times, but looking to try something different, travelling with another family, we have lots of teenagers and toddlers. Could you recommend a few ideas of somewhere stylish, good beaches are a must.

1 Like

I would suggest:

Paros, Greece - it has beautiful beaches and a nice trail to the lighthouse. For accomodation, I would recommend staying at the White Dunes. It’s top-notch!

Monte Argentario, Tuscany, Italy - Monte Argentario is beautiful! If you rent a car you can go to neighbouring towns such as Grosseto, Capalbio, Porto Santo Stefano, Port Ercole, Orbetello and you can go on a trip to Isola del Giglio (it’s just a treasure and it has beautiful sandy beaches). For accommodation, I would recommend staying at Torre di Cala Piccola. It offers a pool and a private beach (beach places have to be booked in advance).

Malta & Gozo: Malta is ideal to visit in summer. It boasts several beaches, both sandy and rocky. For accommodation, the Radisson Golden Sands is a good spot. I would avoid the Sliema / St Julian’s area as it’s very touristy and a lot of foreign students stay there during summer. If you prefer somewhere quieter, then Malta’s sister island does the trick. Similar to Malta, Gozo boasts several beautiful beaches and for accommodation I would suggest the Kempinski hotel. Both islands house prehistoric temples and are brimming with history.

1 Like

I would recommend Zafiro Palace Andratx in Mallorca near Puerto Portals. Lots of inclusive actitvies and the food is supposed to be amazing!