Anyone know trusted second hand resale sites?

Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has any good luck with Vinted, Vesitaire or Ebay these days? I feel like there are very few places to sell things that can be trusted. Thanks.

1 Like

I sell so much on Vinted and find it so reliable and easy!

2 Likes

I will always go to eBay to feel a bit more secure with selling, makes me feel secure that everything is traced and recorded

1 Like

Vinted – I could honestly do the PR. I’ve never had a bad transaction on there. I feel people are pretty fair with prices/offers. Just be prepared for it to be a volume game. Unless you’re selling rare designer items and are able to find an audience for them, it’s best to price low and sell lots xx

1 Like

I love Ebay and Vinted - both super easy to sell and they have authenticity guarantee services so you know you are getting the real deal

1 Like

Vinted are great and super trust worthy - if anything is ever found to be illegitimate they always issue an immediate refund.

1 Like

ebay has an authenticity guarantee on their luxury products!

1 Like

For luxury brands, Luxurypromise.com authenticate all. They’re having a pop up in Harvey Nichols next week.

Vinted is so great for selling & buying as well! I just find you have to be really specific with what you’re searching for to get some good finds.

I’ve dedicated many years to the amazing https://editsecondhand.com/
Incredible luxury brands, with a credible consumer experience.

Definitely agree on Vinted - I’ve never had any issues. For anything designer I would go for ebay though!

The amount of fake LuluLemon on Vinted is shocking, and even when you report it often it’s not taken down. I’ve seen dozens of bags and jackets every day that are fake. Can’t even spell on the labels. Puts me off buying unless it’s something secondhand and cheap

How about Loveluxe ?