Ask the Editors: Georgie Coleridge Cole (Founder & CEO)

Ask Georgie questions about business, motherhood, style, travel – anything relevant to the SL Community.

the last time i went was our trip with BA!
you can see it here 48 Hours In New York With Georgie & Charlotte - YouTube
there are some good recs here
3 Insiders On How To Plan A Weekend In New York City | SheerLuxe
I’d base yourself soho / west village (great shopping around there) - or you’ll end up in taxis going up and down the city. most of the fun stuff is down there although the new ned is cool.
I’d walk the high line and if you have the stomach for it go to the 9/11 museum.
Finally I also really Tiffany Duggan’s My New York feature
My New York City… With Tiffany Duggan | SheerLuxe

have a wonderful time! gx

What are your wish list pieces for Spring/ Summer and then Autumn/ Winter Georgie? Used to love the features Sheerluxe did with your tops picks

If you had to choose 3 investment clutch bags for life which would you go for?

Favourite restaurants in London?

1 Like

I’m a creature of habit so often go to the same places but probably: Scott’s, Langhans, Daphnes, Trinity, Koji. My number one for a treat is Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester. Oh and The River Cafe!

Loweve and Boettega pouches fit lots in. Mansur Gavriel’s Cloud is a good alternative. Saint Laurent are great for Autumn/ Winter. Cult Gaia’s acrylic clutches are really cool for summer events. If I won the lottery Judith Leiber clutches are works of art!

1 Like

I try not to buy too much for S/S as it’s such a short season. I love tailoring so def a couple of linen blazers or linen suits. Asceno always a favourite. And the high st does linen really well. And then a couple of new dresses / kaftans (im toying with another Pippa Holt), some swimwear - I wear mainly one pieces and some new denim shorts from Raey at Matches - they come up big!! Gx

1 Like

Influenced to buy your fabulous massimo dutti pale pink, sequinned trousers in the sale but struggling with what to wear with them. Could you please suggest some tops to pair with them? Xx

2 Likes

Oh so much - a whit blazer, a grey T, a cami…

Hi Georgie,
I am undecided on a new handbag purchase and would love to hear your thoughts on the latest styles. I prefer a shoulder bag possibly in a lighter colour.
Thanks Georgie x

What sort of budget and what else do you have / have you seen to give us a sense of your style…

60th birthday gift from my husband so really looking for something that won’t date. Budget £3,000. I’d say my style is classic with gold hardware. I own a black Chanel and a pink Gucci.

hello again, I’d go for a brand that’s not too ‘current’. such as Fendi or Celine. I LOVE the Fendi Peekaboo (although it’s not a cross body) or the Baguette - this blue is GREAT in the flesh Baguette - Blue Selleria bag with oversize topstitching | Fendi

Poss also

or I have this and they come with a long strap

Also like the Saint Laurent Le Maillon

I would go Fendi Peekaboo though personally!

Thank you so much Georgie! Food for thought :kissing_closed_eyes:

Amazing that you make the time to reply to your community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What are your go to brands for coats and shoes? Have you seen any you love recently?

What is the best a/w tote bag?