Ask the Editors: Home & Interiors (Laura Black & Georgina Blaskey)

Looking for a new console table? Laura & Georgina can send you some inspo.

1 Like

Any tips on choosing paints colours - I’m finding it impossibly hard to choose!

1 Like

Looking for an affordable but chic linen table cloth? I know table cloth doesn’t scream chic but we have a glass dining table that I just don’t love, hoping this could help xx

Have you tried H&M home? I saw some in there at very affordable prices.

Ah thanks so much H&M had completely slipped my mind actually! Thank you

Hi Lucy - possibly the hardest decision but one that is thankfully easy to reverse if you go wrong, unlike wallpaper! Lots of paint brands now have colour consultants, and often if there is a charge they’ll allow you to put it against the cost of the paint…

The high street is great for linen tablecloths, especially H&M if you want a plain design. Also Amazon has plain linen with ruffles options, and there Zara has lots too, often with a subtle stripe or floral print.

1 Like

Farrow and Ball do a great colour consultation that I’ve used before and highly recommend. And then samples, samples, samples. It’s so important to see the colours on the wall first…

Thankfully the high street is doing some amazing linen tablecloths so worth looking at M&S, Zara Home, H&M, John Lewis and La Redoute. But also worth checking out the sales at the moment. Mrs Alice and Rebecca Udall have some beautiful options. Etsy also have some gorgeous options too. I love this one…

1 Like

Decorating my first house. Exciting! Do the chest of draws need to match the side tables? I bought the Malm Ikea side tables in light brown but now I want the darker brown for a chest of draws. Interiors faux-pas.

Hi ladies, a couple of ‘wellness’ questions I hope you can both help with.

• @Gblaskey can you please share the kefir product you mentioned you’ve started to use and if it’s helping/your experience so far?
  • both, any experience or things you have heard about Beauty Pie pre/pro biotic supplements (gut health)?

I have IBS and it’s flared up again. For about two months now. I use Nue Co pre/pro and debloat but nothing is helping. Really fed up with it and looking pregnant when I’m not!
Thanks for any help or advice x

yes of course - it’s this yoghurt

and then I’m also having this occasionally

and I also take this

While I’d love to say they’ve solved the problem, they’ve definitely helped…

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. If anyone has tips for dealing with stubborn bloating and ‘blocked digestive system’ I’m all ears :pray: x