At-home microneedling

There has been lots of positive talk about in-salon microneedling on the SL community before - has anyone tried at-home microneedling? I have seen lots of promo for the Trinny London products recently :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried it at home but I have had it professionally done before and you really do see results - better glow/skin tone etc. Going DIY needs to be done with caution, but that said, I know the Trinny product has been put through its paces in terms of testing, so if you’re going to take plunge, definitely good tool to start with! x

1 Like

Yes I have an environ micro needling at home tool which I really trust and rate (I love everything environ do). You typically need to buy environ through salon providers, or online but think you need a consultation due to high levels of actives in their products. But, I really like at home micro needling. If I do it in the eve, the next day my skin will have a gorgeous glow. Also think it helps reduce small lines etc. I’d recommend it. Just have to keep it clean etc of course :blush: Environ Cosmetic Roll-Cit | Face the Future

1 Like

I’ve done the at home and had the salom one before. The home one was a waste of money, even though you can get diffrrent size needles. The other thing you should be cautious of is getting infected at home!

1 Like