BA&SH Gold Silk Dress

I’m selling this gold satin dress from BA&SH. It’s a size S (UK 8), it’s been worn a couple of times and I added a small popper to stop it gapping open at the clevage! RRP £300, selling for £100. Please message me directly with enquiries. Postage to be covered by the buyer.

2 Likes

Hi, I’d be interested in this dress, how do i go about buying it? Thanks, Georgia x

Great news! You would PayPal me and then I’d post it tomorrow once I’ve received the funds.
Postage options would be Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class or Tracked.
Let me know!

Hi Is the dress still available? Can you tell me is it midi length or maxi?

Yes it’s still available. On me it’s mid length and comes around my calf, but it’s also asymmetrical so it hangs slightly different in different places Definitely midi not maxi.

Ive just realised that post went against the wrong dress–it was the Hayley Menzies one I was interested in.

Yes that’s just above the ankle on me and I’m 5 ft 4.

Hi there, is the dress still available or sold already? Many thanks!

Hi there can you tell me the length of this dress please and would I need to wear a slip underneath it - is it see through?x

Hi @Gblaskey, happy Friday!
Is this still for sale? Doesn’t say sold so hope so! If so, can you please let me know the dimensions?
I’ve been thinking about it for weeks but can’t say I’ve felt I ‘deserve’ the treat of at dress I don’t exactly ‘need’ just really liked. Has a touch of the Carrie Bradshaw vibes from c. Season 2/3 which I loved!
I’ve a BA&SH dress in a 0 so just wanted to think how it might fit. I was thinking the style is possible ok for a loser fit though potentially…
Had a hard week and although I mustn’t, I’m keen to not miss out on your lovely dress… xxx