Baby room inspo

Hi - I’m six months pregnant with my first baby (boy). Just starting to think about preparing his room. Any good baby “stuff” shops or insta accounts people would recommend for inspo? Thanks :smiling_face: xx

1 Like

Aw congratulations! My son is now 3 but I can remember that special time like it was yesterday - enjoy! I’m not sure of your style but I went down a Pinterest rabbit hole for nursery inspo. In the end I found the scandi type places the best source of stylish bits eg Scandiborn, oskoe living, Ando stores. Plus natural baby shower for lots of kit like car seats, furniture and also really useful for lovely weaning stuff etc once he’s a bit older. We got loads of the basics from John Lewis (would highly recommend a nursery appt there as they will tell you what is and isn’t worth buying) & Jojo maman bebe. Plus Newbie baby has cute clothes, and I was surprised by how much I found from H&M. Finally, Zara home has a dedicated kids section which is brilliant. Good luck!

Congratulations! Such an exciting time. I spent hours on pinterest making moodboards when my first was born and now I’m doing it again as she moves into a different bedroom. Zara Home & H&M do great accessories on the high street. Skandiborn and John Lewis are great for the more practical bits. Oh, and Nursery Window too. We recently ran this feature which had gorgeous ideas…

thanks! will check these out xx

thank you! will check these out :slight_smile: x