Babymoon hotel recs in Cyprus or Canary Islands (Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife)

Hi everyone! I am looking for hotel recommendations for a babymoon in mid-March when I’ll be 29 weeks pregnant.

I’d like something picturesque with nice design and a pool where I can relax and read, but equally it’d be preferred to be close enough to a town to eat out and explore as I am usually very active and explore a lot on holiday.

The hotel doesn’t have to be adult-only but perhaps not super family friendly for my last foray!

My husband and I are thinking either Cyprus or the Canary Islands (considering Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, or Tenerife as we can get direct flights to those islands).

Any recommendations appreciated!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve heard amazing places about Hotel Corazon in Mallorca https://hotelcorazon.com
It’s gorgeous design-wise, and not far from Soller which is a nice town. Mallorca is easy to hire a car around the island too so you can go exploring. x

2 Likes

Dreams gran tracande Tenerife on playa del duque beach. Beautiful restaurants, lovely walking routes and some nice shopping.

1 Like

We’ve recently planned a trip to Park Lane in Cyprus through Scott Dunn.
It looks so luxurious - I’m so excited :smiley:
They plan it all for you so it’s super easy:

1 Like

Yes, I want to go here too!