Barcelona recommendations please

Going with a friend on Sunday for two nights. Looking for a fun, buzzy restaurant and bar and the best shopping areas please. Staying at the Hoxton (as recommended by @sheerluxe)

2 Likes

I liked Onis coffee, such a cute spot with amazing pastries,
And I’d recommend Bar Galan for lunch (book the terrace) and Clara for dinner x

1 Like

Flax & Kale has one of the best açai bowls i’ve ever had! Highly recommend for breakfast one day x

1 Like

Hi I am from BCN! Two nights is short for this lovely city but if I should recommend best shopping area is Avinguda Diagonal starting al Plaça Francesc Macia and walk along until Rambla Catalunya arriving at Placa Catalunya and come back up through Passeig de Gracia.

Have lunch at Gresca or Labalabusta, dinner at Robata, wine and tapas at Viblioteca. Brunch at Salut! If you prefer a view over the mediterranean Gallito or Pez vela are good options.

Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

for a fun, buzzy dinner venue I’d highly recommend Gala - such a fun space and they have DJ’s on the weekend and a bar/club for after dinner too

1 Like

Ah I’ve just come back from three nights stay at The Hoxton - highly recommend it also. The rooftop Mexican restaurant does great food so id have a pool day here - weather permitting and eat lunch there. I’d recommend going out for breakfast - Nomad is very good. Sips very good for cocktails but go early as there is always a queue. Boca Chica great for late night cocktails. Hoxton is right next to a shopping centre but its lots of well-known brands rather than small local ones. Jacqueline restaurant also very nice.

1 Like

Glad to hear – the hotel won’t disappoint!

1 Like

Thank you for so many suggestions. I’m sure we’ll love it :blush:

1 Like

I was there last month and discovered El Nacional, highly recommend it!