Beach club in Mykonos

Suggestions for a good beach club in Mykonos for a couple.

3 Likes

I love Ftelia by Pacha to the north of the island which opened last year. Great for lounging and drinks in the day (there are steps straight down to the sea so you can also have a swim) and the parties continue into the evening with cool DJs. The food is also delish and the portions are huge!

Alemagou nearby is also so cool with more of a boho vibe.

1 Like

Hippie Fish is a lovely beach club that is slightly more chilled. Also not a beach club but Noema for dinner is amazing!

1 Like

i love principote and alemengou and scorpios…all amazing for people watching!

Not very original sorry but my and my boyfriend spent the day at Soho Rock house & then went to Scorpios after which was very fun - but it is pricey!

Less of a beach club but can’t recommend this enough:

insane views and such a nice party vibe without being OTT

1 Like

A classic but a goodie - Scorpios. We booked for lunch at 3pm, had my face painted and loved the guy walking round shucking oysters. When we were done we took our bottle of red wine, found a seat a bit lower down from the restaurant and watched the sunset. Didn’t feel bothered at all, didn’t feel too packed and we were never asked to give up our table.
Loved it and would go again.

1 Like

I loved Jackie O at Super Paradise Beach. Not cheap but such fun and a lovely vibe from daytime chilled to the show later round the pool. A bit camp but so stylish!

Not original but Nammos still has it for me.

Not a beach club but nikolas taverna has amazing food, great cocktails and comfy sunbeds. Definitely a relaxed vibe.

Alegamou is my absolute fave in mykonos